Servicing associations, clubs, events and more
The Arizona Rules Committee offers a variety of services for Tournaments and Events within Arizona. Our experienced Rules Staff is committed to working with Tournament Administrators to ensure a top-notch experience for all participants.
"This is a game of misses. The guy who misses the best is going to win"- Ben Hogan
This is a combined AGA/JGAA services group positioned to ensure the highest quality tournament governance under the Rules of Golf managed by the joint Associations. The primary job is to:
- Ensure officials are competent for each assignment through training and on-course experience.
- Maintain a list of officials and their skill ratings, availability, preferred areas of work that includes all pertinent contact information.
- Facilitate assignments of officials to events sponsored by the three golf Associations in Arizona and selected other events.
- Act as a conduit to officials when organizations other than the three golf Associations wish assistance with events.
- Provide a Tournament Operations Manual and example support documents for use by clubs, event management and by rules officials.